How about some style innovations to keep you looking and feeling your best? Here is the latest crop of inventions promising to make your life easier:
- Bodyology sweat proof layering tees – these moisture absorbing undergarments come in black and nude. The tops have reinforced underarms that protect the wearer’s clothing from perspiration and as result, lower dry cleaning bills! A must-have for those who worry about dreaded armpit stains.
- T3 Featherweight 2– busy moms! This hairdryer is proven to be healthier than air-drying and promises to reduce drying time due to its tourmaline technology. *Allure Best of Beauty award winner
- Brocade 'jean' leggings – more a stylist tip than an innovation, these ‘jean’ leggings serve as a reminder to always shop the accessories department at major department stores. From faux pants like these to wraps that function as a sweater, the accessories department can be a great way to try a trend like brocade without spending a lot of money on a “real” pair of pants (this pair was on sale for $24).
- Philips Zoom! Whitening Pen – one of the fastest ways to look younger and fresher is by whitening your teeth. Toss this pen in your purse to touch up your front teeth in between whitening treatments!
- Jag pull-on jeans – for those of us with tummy issues, Jag pull-on jeans are amazing. The wide waistband flattens the tummy area and eliminates muffin-top created by traditional zipper and button jeans. They are also incredibly comfortable. Also offered in pull-on denim skirts.
Jill is a personal stylist and beauty expert who appears regularly on WPRI’s The Rhode Show (weekdays at 9am). For help developing your own personal style, dressing for your body type, and cleaning out your closet, contact Jill or visit www.jmstylist.com.