May 11th is Mother’s Day so make your brunch reservations! I’ve got some great gift ideas for the mothers in your life:
- Upload your favorite pictures with mom and Minted will transform them into a heart-shaped print (frame optional).
- The Nike Fuel Band tracks the intensity of your workout and measures your sleep. Great motivation to help mom live a healthy life!
- Shoes make women happy. Treat your lady to a pair of high heels to let her know you still think she’s sexy.
- Who doesn’t love a pretty travel pouch for cosmetics? This bag from C. Wonder can also be monogrammed.
- Featured as one of my “Friday Favorites”, Kai’s signature gardenia scent is one of the best I’ve ever smelled. Harried moms can relax with this ”Nightlight” fragrance candle.
- Plan a mommy happy hour with this Blood Orange-Satsuma cocktail mixer - and don’t forget to include the booze!
Jill is a personal stylist and beauty expert who appears regularly on WPRI’s The Rhode Show (weekdays at 9am). For help cleaning out your closet, dressing for your body type, and developing your own personal style, contact Jill or visit www.jmstylist.com.
Join Jill for Women’s Style: Looking Your Best at Every Age at The Hope Club in Providence, RI on May 17th. Register here.